CHARTER OF THE AMME France – International
ABOUT THE APPROPRIATE CLINICAL AND THERAPEUTIC PRACTICES
I commit myself respecting the rules of the appropriate clinical and therapeutic ethical practices of the Association of Medicine and Aesthetic Mesotherapy France - International (AMME France - International), namely:
- Establishing a precise and transparent relation with my patient on my practice and my qualifications.
- Establishing estimates and well measured rates of consultations.
- Guaranteeing to the patient an absolute safety in our practice, by the exclusive use of pharmaceutical products with a marketing authorization recorded within the national health authorities, and of medical devices in conformity with the running rules.
- Using only disposable material (syringes, needles, single amount conditioning, kits, etc).
- Complying with the rules of disinfection of the hands of the doctor before and after each medical examination.
- Complying with the rules of cleaning, sterilization of materials and apparatuses.
- Complying with the rules of cleaning and disinfection of the skin of the patient according to the recommendations recommended by the Ministry of Health with products recognized by the national pharmacopeia and following the recommendations of the manufacturers.
- Carrying out the maintenance contracts of the equipment used (laser machines, meso guns …) as recommended by the manufacturers.
- Maintaining my training level by the participation in Post Academics Courses with, per annum, at least a regional workshop or a national congress recognized by the AMME.
- Sharing my knowledge and my experiment with my companions of the AMME, in an ethical and nonlucrative way.
Last Updated on Monday, 23 January 2012 02:46